• Grade C.
• Computer Literate.
• 1 – 2 year’s Security experience.
• Registered with PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority).
• Valid driver’s license.
• VIP (Security) Officer must be present 15 minutes before the Branch opens.
• Branch Manager or Senior Team leader will open the Branch in the presence of the VIP (Security) Officer.
• VIP (Security) Officer need to ensure they conduct a perimeter patrol before the Branch opens.
• VIP (Security) Officer need to check around the premises for any suspicious movements before the Branch is opened.
• VIP (Security) Officer needs to be extremely vigilant and alert at all times of their surrounds before the opening and closing of the Branch.
• VIP (Security) Officer needs to conduct a floor walk once the Branch is open, to observe all is order.
• VIP (Security) Officer must valid all observation checks are completed before the Branch Manager or Senior Team Leader continues with their daily checks.
• During opening and closing, one VIP (Security) Officer must be positioned away from the entrance, observing his or her colleague and checking for potential danger.
• Patrolling should include inside and outside the Branch entrance, back areas and all parking areas.
• Ensure all two-way radios are fully charged during shift change and hand over equipment inspection.
• Charge the batteries overnight so that they are useable from the beginning of your shift.
• Ensure all panic button and two-way radios are in good working conditions and keep safely.
• VIP (Security) Officer must carry their panic buttons, two-way radios and earpieces to ensure open communication and ease of access in the event of an emergency.
• The VIP (Security) Officer that is posted to the searching zone must use the scanner to search all guest entering the Branch including team members.
• Ensure at the searching zone the Branch door or the gate is always kept close.
• VIP (Security) Officer are not allowed to cross gender scan guest entering the Branch.
• Male guest must be scanned by only male VIP (Security) Officer, female guest to be scanned by only female VIP (Security) Officer.
• VIP (Security) Officer must ensure to search female bags with a stick. Male guest is not allowed to bring in their bags.
• VIP (Security) Officer is to direct traffic on our premises and ensure the free flow of foot traffic and to control the number of vehicles entering and exiting the building.
• End of day closing procedure, VIP (Security) Officer must minimise entry by sliding close one door to ensure security of minimising high risk.
• VIP (Security) Officer must attend Branch meeting when notified by the Branch Manager to attend.
• VIP (Security) Officer must assist when receiving stock, doing alarm test and submitting of daily report every morning by 10:00am.
• First impressions last – VIP (Security) Officer are at the forefront of Hollywood.
• VIP (Security) Officer are the first encounter with the guest.
• Ensure to make the impression by greeting the Guest with “Good day, welcome to Hollywood”
• Ensure to provide good guest service by being friendly, helpful, polite and courteous at all times.
• Pro-actively address guest complaints and ensure guest feedback is communicated clearly in an effective and positive manner.
• Create a guest centric culture within the Branch and drive the philosophy of “service with a smile” at all times.
• Ensure to treating our guest with respect and have the good attitude at all times.
• When Guest are leaving the Branch VIP (Security) Officer to wish the guest good evening or good night and ask them to come again. “Good Bye Sir, please come again.
• VIP (Security) Officer must ensure they are dressed in full Amadoda uniforms with their name badges before the beginning of their shift. (black shoes, black socks and white vet only).
• Scan all persons entering the premises including team members.
• Be observant of guest leaving the Branch, identify if they entered the Branch with something you noticed and are leaving without that object.
• No bags are allowed inside the premises.
• No Weapons or Guns are allowed into the premises (except on an official law enforcement officer).
• No person under the age of 18 is allowed into the premises.
• If you are dealing with a difficult customer contact your colleagues and press the panic button before the situation escalates out of control.
• In Branches with no liquor licence, no alcohol is allowed on the premises.
• Credit bets are not allowed to be taken by any team member.
• VIP (Security) Officers on duty are not allow to take bets with Amadoda uniform.
• VIP (Security) Officers on duty are not allowed to utilize the Limited pay-out machine.
Code of Conduct:
• While on duty you will not sit or lounge, make use of your cell phone or eat.
• No smoking on duty.
• You will not report for duty under the influence of alcohol.
• You will not abandon your post. This could lead to disciplinary action against you.
• You are not allowed to sleep on duty. This will lead to disciplinary action against you.
• You will not have casual conversations with friends or other team members while at your post.
• You will not accept tips from the guest.
• Actively promote the Hollywood values.
• Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
• VIP (Security) Officer must report their absenteeism to the Branch Manager or Senior Team Leader 2 hours before their shift begins.
• Must be able to work in a rotating shift or work flexible hours.
• Ensure your physical fitness is obtained at all times in line with the job requirements.
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
• Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
• Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.