Main purpose of the position:
To do integrity voice stress and polygraph tests as requested and instructed by management.
Key Performance Areas:
- To perform voice stress and polygraph tests on FSG personnel, contractors and client personnel as and when instructed.
- Schedule all contractual weekly monthly, quarterly etc. tests as dictated by Operations Management and in line with contracts with clients and recruitment division.
- Give feedback timeously on all tests done.
- Do emergency tests on incidents and use voice stress /polygraph as a tool in specific investigations.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literacy & Microsoft office & voice stress software.
- 2 to 3 years voice stress and poly graph experience
- Experience in security industry especially overall in operations experience.
- Own reliable transport.
Core competencies required:
- Team work
- Communications skills
- Customer focus
- Computer literacy
- Admin skills
- Leadership skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Vast knowledge of voice stress & polygraph testing
- Knowledge of security industry
- Pro – active
- Can work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.