Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Withdrawals Administrator (Senior) within the Withdrawals Department to be based at the Team Support Office in Umhlanga, Durban. The role is responsible for Managing the reconciliation of audit queries, active debits, Masterfile shortages and daily reconciliation of Bets.
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Work closely with audits in ensuring that all the necessary audit queries are received, escalated where necessary and returned in a timely manner.
- Balance daily payments (bets.net).
- Manage daily active debits received and allocate them to specific team members.
- Raise all shortages and update the Masterfile accordingly.
- Compile AOD documents for Submission to Ibranch AOD.
- AOD Documentation and Masterfile to submit weekly to relevant Departments.
- Supply reports on all recons and the Masterfile on request.
- Assist when requested in the managing of withdrawals team members.
- Any ad hoc duties.
Skills and competencies:
- Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management ability.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory ability.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.