We looking for a dynamic lady working in a fast-paced office, as a Workshop Admin & Assistant where you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of quality service to Workshop, acting as a key liaison between suppliers and workshop management.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing full administrative support to the workshop
- Issuing job lists to workshop / compound staff
- Ensuring completed units are available for collection / delivery
- Ensuring the integrity of data in the company vehicle logistics system and setting up new tasks
- Supporting various tasks within the department
- Understanding and complying with suppliers’ and company , practices and procedures
- Dealing with suppliers and management in an efficient and professional manner
- Managing the workshop time and attendance system
- Reporting suppliers issues immediately to appropriate personnel
- Following up on returned parts and credit notes
- Ordering spare parts and follow up on delivery date
- Responsible for processing all vehicle / fleet repair estimates and ensuring efficient follow up on outstanding tasks
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate action to stop recurrences
- Helping to facilitate a Continuous Improvement Environment
- Maintaining office storage and filing system
- Ordering stationary
- Supporting senior management with a variety of duties
- Other ad hoc duties as needed
- This is a varied role and will require the successful candidate to alternate and prioritize tasks at short notice.
Skills and Ability:
- 5 years’ experience in a busy admin role
- Experience in work scheduling and planning
- Extensive knowledge of all MS Office software, particularly MS Excel and Pastel
- Self-motivated and a fast learner who enjoys a varied role
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop and build relationships across all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Ability to identify and effectively solve problems
- Proactive in approach to work.
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly.
- Flexible, friendly, helpful nature.
- Team Player