|Purpose of the Role|
|The purpose of this role is to manage and expedite total unit inventory and deliver to ensure that customer expectations are met.|
|Key Performance Areas|
|· Develop and implement standards in the Central Workshop.
· Plan workflow in the workshop and prioritise accordingly.
· Ensure developed quality standards are adhered to in the workshop.
· Responsible for continuous and consistent management of WIP (Work in Progress)
· Accountable for safety in the workshop.
· Empowered to make day to day decisions.
· Accountable for asset management in terms of buildings and equipment.
· Responsible for induction and training of direct reports on a continuous basis.
· Accountable for the performance of all direct reports.
· Accountable for customer satisfaction to ensure the right units dispatched to the right customer at the right time.
· Ensures adherence to all SOP’s in the business.
· Cycle counting and recons and decisions made on stock loss/ stock finds.
· Managing high volumes of stock to produce the same output on a continuous basis.
· Task and resource management.
· Ensuring PDIs and load testing requirements are carried out on all units in the workshop.
· Ensuring that we capture and bill all accident or abuse cost to the clients.
· Managing of used day to day operations – updating pipeline and ready for sale schedules.
· Cost controlling of used prep jobs – working closely with suppliers to obtain the best possible pricing structures.
· Ensuring that the health and safety is priority in the workshop and constant updating of files for audit purposes.
· Ensuring monthly POP meetings are adhered to.
· Ensure weekly housekeeping and technician tool box chats are taking place.
· Maintain a safe working environment (according to safety policy and procedures).
· Achieve individual Balanced Scorecard and KPIs.
· Effective self-management and performance ownership.
· Adherence to any reasonable instruction.